PCV Mechanics - Redditch, Kidderminster & Tividale Depots
We currently have vacancies for experienced Shift Mechanics. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be working as part of our engineering team, The position is responsible for the following duties:
- To diagnose and carry out vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement.
- Vehicle fault diagnostics and repair.
- To fully comply with all HSE legislation along with company policies.
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOPs.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors.
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required.
Applicants must have level 3 HGV City & Guilds/NVQ or equivalent. A PCV licence is desirable, a full car driving licence and the ability to work towards obtaining a PCV licence is essential. The position covers various shift patterns,
therefore, flexibility in hours of work will be required.
Working for Diamond Bus...
Diamond are committed to developing new services in the West Midlands and Worcestershire area.
Our three depots in Tividale, Redditch and Kidderminster are all well placed to operate our Midlands Network which
reaches as far as Coventry, Worcester and Ludlow.