Old Style App Ticket Withdrawal
22 January 2018
Following the successful launch of our new Diamond Bus App, we would like to inform customers that old style Diamond Bus M-tickets will no longer be accepted for travel after Sunday 25th February 2018.
If you have an account on our old version of the 'Diamond M-ticket' App and are unable to use any unactivated M-tickets stored in your wallet before this date, you will be entitled to receive a promotional code for an equivalent M-ticket on our new app system.
In order to receive your promotional code please follow these simple steps:
- Your name, email address and mobile number registered on your OLD app account
- The quantity and type of ticket(s) you have unactivated in your OLD account wallet
- The name, email address and mobile number registered on your NEW ticket account
We will send you a promo code to purchase a replacement ticket free of charge on our new system.
Please contact us NO LATER THAN Monday 12th February 2018 to request your code.
Terms and Conditions:
- Partially activated tickets will not be replaced. If you have an unactivated ticket in your old app wallet, that will not expire before Sunday 25th February 2018, please do not activate now. Please contact us for a code to replace your ticket.
- Please contact us NO LATER THAN Monday 12th February 2018 with your code request to ensure you receive your code by Sunday 25th February.
- Requests received between Monday 12th February and Sunday 25th February 2018 will be processed, but are not guaranteed to arrive with you before Sunday 25th February 2018.
- Requests received after Sunday 25th February 2018 will NOT be processed.
- You must have an account registered on our new ticketing system, before we are able to allocate a promotional code to you.