Operations Supervisor / Customer Services Lead - Worcestershire
2 Posts Available
Location: Redditch Depot & Kidderminster Depot
Rate of Pay: £9.80 p. hour
The role will be to provide assistance to the Depot Operations Manager with daily operational tasks. You will also be required to monitor, record and respond to all customer service enquiries.
You will maintain effective communication between Operations, Traffic, Engineering and Head Office departments and undertake clerical work as part of the role.
Due to the nature and importance of this role, we are looking for a Team player who can work closely with other members of the team to ensure that daily targets are met and all tasks are completed punctually and reliably.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week (Monday to Saturday) to a scheduled roster system, which will include weekends and anti-social hours as well as statutory holidays. A flexible approach toward working hours is required to ensure effective cover throughout each day of operation. In addition, you may be requested to work additional shifts for purpose of non-statutory holiday cover etc
This role is seen as a development role, the appointed individual should develop over time and be suitable for promotion.
- Ensure customers are always dealt with in a professional manner by email, letter or telephone
- Collation of data across different MS Office platforms
- Use of License interrogation software
- Investigation and assisting with fact finding via company systems
- Recording of customer enquiries
- Assist with Driver queries
- Processing Waybills, Accident and CCTV reports; gaining necessary information from drivers
- Dealing with Insurance queries
- Notation of meeting minutes
- Ticketing data, ticket machine repair
- Service ‘in’ and Service ‘out’ checks
- Process recruitment data and paperwork
- Update new starter data
- Use of Omnidas, BusHub and Facebook software
- Conduct drugs & alcohol tests
- Composition of reports
- Lost kilometers investigation
Preferred Skills and Experience
- To maintain accurate records and information relating to the provision of customer services
- To actively encourage customers to use the most efficient method to gain access to and information about services
- Delivering an excellent customer experience by providing advice and, wherever possible, resolution at the first point of contact. This includes all customer access channels including telephone, face to face, letter, email, web and SMS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email)
- Ability to deal with a wide and diverse range of enquiries to a high standard of customer service covering all areas of the business
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Domestic Hours Rules(as defined within the) Transport Act 1968 and the Working Time Regulations 1998
- A basic level of competence in the use of Omni-das and Ticketer systems.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to multi-skill across multiple different services
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and co-operative approach towards changing business needs
- To professionally deal with all types of customers, providing a resolution to their enquiry and avoiding potential complaints