PCV / HGV Electrician - West Midlands
Rate of pay: Up to £18ph for the right candidate, to work Mon – Friday and potentially some Saturdays workload dependant.
We are currently seeking an experienced 24v auto electrician to work on our extensive fleet of buses and ancillary vehicles, based at our Tividale, West Midlands Depot.
Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience and able to use the companies owned diagnostics equipment:
JalTest, VCADS, Actia, Mercedes Xentry, Delphi.
Knowledge in the CAN bus network is essential and be able to fault find/repair various electrical issues that may arise.
Our Midlands depot operates a varied fleet, including the following makes of vehicles:
MAN, VOLVO, ADL, Mercedes Mellor, Optare, DAF.
Attention to detail will be required to ensure all repairs are carried out to a high standard ensuring we can deliver a reliable transport network for our passengers.
- 28 days including bank holidays
- Secure parking for vehicle
- Be part of a growing company
- Diamond Bus will put you through PSV licence training if you don’t already have one.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free travel for you and your immediate family on the Diamond Bus network