Wigan Bus Station Opening
15 October 2018
The new Wigan Bus Station will open on Sunday 28 October 2018.
Transport for Greater Manchester and Wigan Council have now completed the redevelopment of the Bus Station, offering improved facilities and a more attractive gateway to the town centre.
The new Wigan Bus Station on Hallgate in the town centre offers new facilities for passengers including:
• a staffed and well-lit concourse
• better passenger comfort and security
• live bus departure displays
• retail space, including a newsagent
• accessible toilets, baby change and Changing Places facilities
• improved pedestrian links to the town centre
• secure, covered cycle parking.
For more information and to find out where services will stop in the new station, download the leaflet here.