Bradford St Road Closure 21/07/2021 14:11:01
until 28th August 2021
Part of Bradford St will be closed until 28 August.
The 50 service will divert onto Digbeth High Street, then Moat Lane towards City. A temporary bus stop will be located on Rea St
From City will follow Upper Dean St, Pershore St, Barford St and resume normal route. The stop outside the Anchor Pub on Bradford St will be used.
West Midlands Bus Partnership Route Changes 24/06/2021 11:19:20
From 29th August 2021
There will be some changes to the current West Midlands Bus Partnership Routes: 31, 32, 40, 42, 43 & 43A.
From 29th August 2021 these services will no longer be operated on a partnership basis with National Express West Midlands.
Diamond Bus will be operating separately with new timetables and the following service changes:
- 31 Walsall to Mossley - Diamond will operate a new frequent timetable, up to every 5 minutes between Walsall & Bloxwich and every 10 minutes between Walsall and Mossley, Mondays to Saturdays and every 15 minutes on Sundays.
- 32 Walsall to Lower Farm - Diamond will no longer operate on this service.
- 40 West Bromwich to Wednesbury - Diamond will operate a new 15 minute frequency, Mondays to Saturdays
- 42 West Bromwich to Tipton - Diamond will operate a new timetable up to a 20 minute frequency, Mondays to Saturdays. Diamond will no longer serve the Tipton to Dudley section of the 42 route and will terminate at Tipton Rail Station.
- 43/43A West Bromwich to Bilston - Diamond will operate a new timetable up to a 20 minute frequency, Mondays to Saturdays. Diamond will no longer serve the 43A section along Loxdale St and all Diamond 43 services will operate via Bert Williams Leisure Centre.
- 42/43 West Bromwich to Great Bridge - The combined timetable of our new 42 & 43 services will offer a 10 minute frequency between West Bromwich and Great Bridge.
Full details of the changes to these services and the new ticketing arrangements on Partnership routes can be found here.
New timetables for our new Diamond services will available shortly.
X16 Birmingham City Centre Changes 07/05/2021 14:18:59
From 6th June 2021
As part of the on-going Works in Birmingham City Centre for the Midland Metro Extensions there will be changes to a number of services in the City from 6th June.
Diamond Bus Service X16 will have a revised Ciy Centre stops and a revised timetable from this date.
New timetable available to download here
The morning journey will terminate at Colmore Circus/Priory Queensway Stop SH7.
The afternoon journey will commence service at a new stop CS1 in Corporation Street by Sainsburys.
Castle Hill, Dudley Midlands Metro Tracks Works 15/02/2021 13:28:11
Monday 8th March until Further Notice
Castle Hill in Dudley will become one way in an outbound direction from the above date until further notice in order for works to be undertaken on the install of the Midland Metro Tracks.
All buses using Castle Hill out of Dudley will follow their Normal Line of Route, However Services 42 and 229 will divert towards Dudley Bus Station as follows: Castle Hill, Left at traffic lights (Station Hotel), then right into Porters Field (By Taxi Rank).
Stourbridge High St Road Closure 12/06/2020 09:58:32
From 15th June until further notice
From 15th June, Stourbridge High St will be temporarily pedestrianised until further notice. During this time, the 250 will leave the station, going round the ring road, past Enville street, into lower high street, back out, then round the ring road to Enville street and continue normal line of route.