Accessibility on our buses
At Diamond Bus, we are committed to providing accessible travel. We want to make it as easy as possible for everybody to get on and off the bus, have a comfortable journey and feel confident about using our services for their day to day needs.
- All our buses are low floor access, making it easier to board for those who have mobility issues or are boarding with a pushchair or buggy.
- All our buses have a priority seating area for the elderly, those with a disability or who are less able to stand.
- All our buses are wheelchair accessible.
- All our buses have an access ramp at the entrance, if you require the ramp to be lowered when you board or alight the bus, please ask your driver for assistance.
- All of our buses have a dedicated wheelchair space.
- Wheelchairs must be positioned with the brakes on and with the back of the chair against the backrest, aisles and gangways must be kept clear at all times.
If you have any queries about accessibility on our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer services department who will be happy to help answer your questions.