Burton Statues Fair 22/09/2023 15:12:37
Saturday 30th September until Tuesday 3rd October 2023
During the above dates, bus stops on New Street, Lichfield Street and the bus-only part of High Street will not be in use.
Roadworks currently affecting Union St/Guild St/Station Rd are scheduled to end on 29th September allowing these roads to be used during the diversion period.
Locations of bus stops that will be used during the diversion period can be found here
9 and 9A Services Ending 13/09/2023 11:51:13
From 2nd October 2023
Please be aware that Service 9 & 9A will no longer be operated by Diamond Bus from 2nd October 2023, due the end of our contract period to operate these services.
For alternative operators please visit: https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/transport-roads/public-transport/public-transport.aspx
70, 73 & V3 Service Changes 05/07/2023 17:12:04
From Monday 10 July 2023
Service 70 will be revised and improved to include services 73 and V3 and will be numbered 70 and 70A.
These will be circular services, 70 operating Derby – Barrow – Aston – Derby, while 70A will operate in the reverse direction.
The improvements are funded by Derbyshire County Council Bus Service Improvement Plan.
Services 70 & V3 will be replaced by services 70 and 70A.
New timetable available to download here
Station Street Road Closure 28/02/2023 11:32:18
From 6th February until 18th August 2023
From 6th February until 18th August 2023 Station Street will be subject to significant roadworks. The following routes will be affected:
1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 401, 402, 402A, 403, 809, 810, 827
Phase One - from 6th February
Temporary lights will be placed at Union Street / Station Street junction. During this time the above services will be diverted as follows:
• On outbound journeys from town, services will divert via Moor Street & Cross Street.
• On inbound journeys into town, services will divert via Moseley Street and Moor Street.
• Bus stops at Sainsburys, Union Street will not be able to be served.
Phase Two - dates to be confirmed
Borough Road will be closed between Railway Station and Moseley Street. During this time the above services will be diverted as follows:
• Services 1 & 6 will divert via Moor Street, Shobnall Road & Wellington Road in both directions.
• Service 10 and 402A journeys from Uttoxeter at 1630 & 1750 will also divert this way for the duration of the Shobnall Road Closure.
• Services 8, 9, 401, 402, 403 will divert via Moor Street, Shobnall Road, Wellington Road, Curzon Street and continue to normal line of route on the outbound services from town.
On the inbound journey they will divert after the A5121 Gyratory on to Wellington Street, Shobnall Road, Moor Street and back to normal line of route.
• Services 809 & 810 will divert via Moor Street, Shobnall Road and will then resume normal line of route in both directions.
• Service 827 in the morning, will run as far as the A5121 Gyratory and then divert via Wellington Road, Shobnall Road and then resume normal line of route on Moor Street.