Service 12 New Timetable 25/09/2023 16:05:21
From 22nd October 2023
There will be. anew timetable on Service 12 from 22nd October. The new times can be found here
Burton Statues Fair 22/09/2023 15:12:37
Saturday 30th September until Tuesday 3rd October 2023
During the above dates, bus stops on New Street, Lichfield Street and the bus-only part of High Street will not be in use.
Roadworks currently affecting Union St/Guild St/Station Rd are scheduled to end on 29th September allowing these roads to be used during the diversion period.
Locations of bus stops that will be used during the diversion period can be found here
John Taylor Free School Bus Service Changes 13/07/2023 12:30:26
From September 2023
From September 2023, there will be some changes to routes serving John Taylor Free School.
A new route 831 from Hilton to JTFS will be introduced along with journeys on Service 10 from Acorn Inn to JTFS.
Both services will allow for connections at Burton New St with other Diamond services across the Burton area. Further information can be found in our new John Taylor Free School Guide here
Station Street Road Closure 28/02/2023 11:32:18
From 6th February until 18th August 2023
From 6th February until 18th August 2023 Station Street will be subject to significant roadworks. The following routes will be affected:
1, 6, 8, 9, 10, 401, 402, 402A, 403, 809, 810, 827
Phase One - from 6th February
Temporary lights will be placed at Union Street / Station Street junction. During this time the above services will be diverted as follows:
• On outbound journeys from town, services will divert via Moor Street & Cross Street.
• On inbound journeys into town, services will divert via Moseley Street and Moor Street.
• Bus stops at Sainsburys, Union Street will not be able to be served.
Phase Two - dates to be confirmed
Borough Road will be closed between Railway Station and Moseley Street. During this time the above services will be diverted as follows:
• Services 1 & 6 will divert via Moor Street, Shobnall Road & Wellington Road in both directions.
• Service 10 and 402A journeys from Uttoxeter at 1630 & 1750 will also divert this way for the duration of the Shobnall Road Closure.
• Services 8, 9, 401, 402, 403 will divert via Moor Street, Shobnall Road, Wellington Road, Curzon Street and continue to normal line of route on the outbound services from town.
On the inbound journey they will divert after the A5121 Gyratory on to Wellington Street, Shobnall Road, Moor Street and back to normal line of route.
• Services 809 & 810 will divert via Moor Street, Shobnall Road and will then resume normal line of route in both directions.
• Service 827 in the morning, will run as far as the A5121 Gyratory and then divert via Wellington Road, Shobnall Road and then resume normal line of route on Moor Street.
A38 slip road closure 28/02/2023 11:32:18
During the A38 slip road closure routes 817/818 will not serve Streethay.
Route 819 will replace 817/818 through Streethay, it will run via A38, Cappers Lane, Trent Valley Road, Oak Way (turning circle), Trent Valley Road, St Michael Road to Nether Stowe and Friary Schools.